This extremely well made Genuine Viking Vegvisir Compass Leather Bracelet exhibits class and the right amount of vigor. You can definitely use this for years to come!
The valknut (Old Norse valr, "slain warriors" + knut, "knot") is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles, and appears on various Germanic objects. A number of theories have been proposed for its significance.
Product Features and Benefits
- The bracelet is skin-loved genuine leather, soft and comfortable to wear. Metals used in these bracelet are high quality zinc alloy. Unlike other metal bracelets this is free from lead, cadmium and nickel. It is absolutely safe to human body and any types of skin situations.
- Adjustable and not easy to fall off. Design from the ancient story, mysterious symbol and words stands for courage, faith and unity.
- Adjustable double snap button, it can fit average wrist size, easy to wear but not easy off.
- Perfect for gift ideas to your love ones. You may give it to your father, brother, friends and colleagues. It can be used as the gift for daily wear, ceremony, graduation, congratulation etc.Unisex style: fit both men and women,boys and girls.
- Color : Antique Silver/ Antique Bronze/ Antique Copper.
- Material : Hight quality of Zinc Alloy, Eco-friendly made, with nickle and lead safe,
- Length: 270mm/ 10.63inch.
- Width: 36mm/ 1.42 inch.
- Weight : 32.84g
Five Reasons why you buy.
1. The metal does not rust.
2. It is not allergic to any types of skin
3. Powerful of anti-acid and anti-alkaline
4. It does not deform
5. It does not fade.
Other suggestions to protect your jewelry
1. You should not wear during bathing
2. Avoid wearing while sleeping
3. Clean and care regularly
4. Avoid the violent collision
5. Avoid contact with chemicals
6. Take off when swimming
7. Don't wear when fitness
Guidelines for the precise measurements
Please provide me your actual wrist size (circumference) and I will make the cuff your size!
I recommend wrapping a measuring tape or string around your wrist to get your wrist measurement. Make sure that you wrap it tightly around your wrist with no slack. When i make your bracelet i will add length to make it a comfortable fit.